Let me break it down for you:
1. Remember that comment about Germany selling cars here? Well, BMW, Mercedes and Volkswagen all have auto plants in the U. S., and they employee American workers. As a self-proclaimed “Businessman”, you ought to realize that it is more cost-effective to manufacture the Supply, when it comes to heavy industry, near where the Demand is!
2. There should absolutely not be any pushing and shoving—as you did to the President of Montenegro—in getting to your pre-assigned photo-op places. I realize that you always like to be “In-Front”; but, in this case, everyone was also a Head of State. So, be civil next time!
3. Surely, a number of the NATO Allies have not adequately been funding their respective Defense Budgets, at two percent of GDP, as agreed upon! But, you have to stop lying that they owe it to the American People. Donald, with your various absurd health care proposals, you have already shown how much YOU care for the American People. HA! When a Nation underfunds its own budget, regardless as to whether it was Defense or not—it would only be underfunding itself! And thus, they would owe nothing to America, or its people!
4. I wish that there was such as thing as “The European Union—for Idiots”; because, I would be happy to send you a copy! When you meet a group—in this case, it was members of the European Union—it is just common sense to, at least, know something about them—and how they function. By the way, it certainly was foolish on your part to attack Germany for its Trade Surplus; because, the E. U. negotiates trade policy as one unified bloc–even with the U. S! (In fact, there has already been some discussion, within the E. U., about Germany’s trade surplus with its European neighbors.)
5. Lastly, Donald, you showed no tact whatsoever, when you spoke at a NATO Memorial, for those who died in the 9/11 Attacks on the U. S., and you specifically harped on the underfunding of NATO Defense Budgets. That, Donald, was neither the time, nor the place!
Frankly, Donald, I feel very embarrassed every time I see you on TV; but, it was certainly even more horrendous, watching you act like a boorish clod, while you were traveling overseas, this past week.
NOTE: Welcome to my readers in Cote d’Ivoire and Kenya.