My intention is not to turn this Blog into somewhat of an All-Day Gun Control Cable Show. Just a few minutes ago, however, I heard of a very unique Op-Ed letter, in the L.A. Times, written by a Federal Judge, who was appointed by (then) President George W. Bush. He identifies himself further in the very first sentence of his letter.
Top Posts & Pages
- Background Information
- Books That I Recommend
- WILL DONALD TRUMP’S TAX CUTS REALLY BOOST THE ECONOMY?
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS ALREADY HERE! THE OVERALL DISRUPTION COULD BE WORSE THAN THE GREAT RECESSION (4Q07-1Q09)!
- TODAY, BITCOINS SEEM TO BE ALL THE RAGE TO SOME “INVESTORS” WHO THINK THAT THEY ARE ON TO SOMETHING NEW. INSTEAD, PERHAPS THEY ARE REALLY ON TO SOMETHING OLD…VERY, VERY OLD!
- HAS CHIEF-OF-STAFF JOHN KELLY CROSSED OVER TO THE “DARK SIDE?”
- JOE BIDEN’S BOOK, “PROMISE ME, DAD” IS A TREMENDOUS READ, ESPECIALLY FOR ANYONE GOING THROUGH SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES THEMSELVES.
- Financial Terms/Concepts (Under Construction)
- Africa Americas Asia-Pacific Banks Budget Children China Civil Rights Climate Change Corporate Governance Debt Demographics Economics Education Environment Equal Rights Estate Planning Ethics Europe Family Feel-Good Story Feel Good Foreign Affairs Global Trade GOP Government Guns Health Care History Human Rights Immigration Income-Inequality Infrastructure Investing Investment Primer Labor Legal Middle East Military Monetary Policy National Debt National Security Personal Finance Politics Portfolio Review Racism/Bigotry Religion Retirement Planning Retirements Russia Sanctions Science Seniors Sexual Equality Sexual Harassment Social Security Sports States Rights Taxes Technology Terrorism Trade/Protectism Trump Veterans Women