There was an excellent article today, in The Miami Herald, that described the Bravery of Teachers at the Sandy Hook Elermentary School, in Newtown. I copy it here, without “Commercial Interuption” (HA!), since I could not possibly add anything to its elequence.
Top Posts & Pages
- ROBERT MUELLER: THE FILES ARE MOUNTING UP!
- SINCE PEOPLE LIVE LONGER TODAY THAN IN PREVIOUS GENERATIONS, OUR MONEY WILL NEED MORE GROWTH IN ORDER TO LAST AS LONG! (Part Two)
- WARREN BUFFET SEEMS TO DISDAIN MICROMANAGEMENT
- WILL THE CURRENT DIVISIVENESS IN AMERICA EVER END?
- AMERICA NEEDS TO MAINTAIN A LEADERSHIP ROLE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA—TRADE-WISE AND MILITARILY—TO KEEP THE SEA LANES OPEN AND FREE!
- CLIMATE CHANGE! WHAT DID EXXON KNOW, AND WHEN DID IT KNOW IT?
- DEFEATING THE NAZIS: A STORY ABOUT AMERICAN COMMITMENT, IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!
- OUT OF THE LOOP!
- SINCE PEOPLE LIVE LONGER TODAY THAN IN PREVIOUS GENERATIONS, OUR MONEY WILL NEED MORE GROWTH IN ORDER TO LAST AS LONG! (Part One)
- Africa Americas Asia-Pacific Banks Budget Children China Civil Rights Climate Change Corporate Governance Debt Demographics Economics Education Environment Equal Rights Estate Planning Ethics Europe Family Feel-Good Story Feel Good Foreign Affairs Global Trade GOP Government Guns Health Care History Human Rights Immigration Income-Inequality Infrastructure Investing Investment Primer Legal Middle East Military Monetary Policy National Debt National Security Personal Finance Politics Portfolio Review Racism/Bigotry Religion Retirement Planning Retirements Russia Sanctions Science Seniors Sexual Equality Sexual Harassment Social Security Sports States Rights Taxes Technology Terrorism Trade/Protectism Trump Veterans Women