E.J. Dione wrote an interesting column in today’s The Washington Post, Justice Scalia Should Quit, http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/10024-justice-scalia-should-quit. In it, Mr. Dione pointed-out just a few of the times that Mr. Scalia appeared to have crossed the boundary between Associate Justice and Private Citizen. Does Scalia care?
Top Posts & Pages
- DONALD TRUMP'S VINDICTIVENESS SEEMS TO BE BEHIND TWO SENSELESS IDEAS: ELIMINATING AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE AND SLASHING THE STATE DEPARTMENT BUDGET BY 31%!
- CAN DONALD TRUMP BE TRUSTED IN THE VIRTUAL MINEFIELD THAT GEORGE W. BUSH LAID IN THE MIDDLE EAST, BACK IN 2003?
- FINALLY! A REPUBLICAN WOMAN WHO IS WILLING TO SAY WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID ABOUT DONALD J. TRUMP!
- Books That I Recommend
- TRUMP’S IMPEACHMENT OR RESIGNATION WOULD BE INSUFFICIENT: WE NEED TO TOTALLY CLEAR-THE-DECK OF HIS ENTIRE REGIME! HERE’S WHY!
- LORD MAYOR SHOWS TRUMP HOW TO BE A LEADER
- SHORT-CHANGING THE ECONOMY FOR POLICY GOALS, IS FINANCIAL SUICIDE!
- IKE’S “MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX” WARNING
- EXPOSURE TO AGENT ORANGE IN VIETNAM
- Africa Americas Asia-Pacific Banks Budget Children China Civil Rights Climate Change Corporate Governance Debt Demographics Economics Education Environment Estate Planning Ethics Europe Family Feel-Good Story Foreign Affairs GOP Guns Health Care History Human Rights Immigration Income-Inequality Infrastructure Investing Investment Primer Legal Middle East Military Monetary Policy National Debt National Security Personal Finance Politics Portfolio Review Racism/Bigotry Religion Retirement Planning Retirements Russia Sanctions Science Seniors Sexual Equality Sexual Harassment Social Security Sports States Rights Taxes Technology Terrorism Trump Veterans Women