E.J. Dione wrote an interesting column in today’s The Washington Post, Justice Scalia Should Quit, http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/10024-justice-scalia-should-quit. In it, Mr. Dione pointed-out just a few of the times that Mr. Scalia appeared to have crossed the boundary between Associate Justice and Private Citizen. Does Scalia care?
Top Posts & Pages
- WHO OR WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING IN THE MIDDLE EAST? WHY? WHAT DO WE HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH? AND WILL WE EVER KNOW IF OR WHEN ITS OVER?
- WHO’S THE PUPPET MASTER BEHIND DONALD TRUMP’S SHADOW GOVERNMENT?
- Foreign Affairs Books I Recommend
- IN VENEZUELA, PROSTITUTES TURN THE TRICK...AS MONEY CHANGERS
- DEAR WELLS FARGO, THE “DEVIL” MADE ME DO IT!
- WILL THE CURRENT DIVISIVENESS IN AMERICA EVER END?
- DO YOU REMEMBER GOMER PYLE, USMC?
- CHINA, GUNS OR BUTTER?
- WHY DON’T THE WATER FOUNTAINS AT THE MALL FOOD COURTS WORK PROPERLY?
- Africa Americas Asia-Pacific Banks Budget Children China Civil Rights Climate Change Corporate Governance Debt Demographics Economics Education Environment Equal Rights Estate Planning Ethics Europe Family Feel-Good Story Feel Good Foreign Affairs Global Trade GOP Government Guns Health Care History Human Rights Immigration Income-Inequality Infrastructure Investing Investment Primer Labor Legal Middle East Military Monetary Policy National Debt National Security Personal Finance Politics Portfolio Review Racism/Bigotry Religion Retirement Planning Retirements Russia Sanctions Science Seniors Sexual Equality Sexual Harassment Social Security Sports States Rights Taxes Technology Terrorism Trade/Protectism Trump Veterans Women